Tales RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales RPG

An RPG based on the Tales series of games

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I D.J WITH THE FIRE!!! 8D (D.J Nightmare's Character)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
D.J. NightMare

D.J. NightMare

Female Number of posts : 9
Class/Allignment : I'm EVIL!
married/dating(rp wise) : Brad Pitt left tha bitch Angelina and ran away with me...he just doesn't know it yet...
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Character sheet
HP:
I D.J WITH THE FIRE!!! 8D (D.J Nightmare's Character) Left_bar_bleue100/100I D.J WITH THE FIRE!!! 8D (D.J Nightmare's Character) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
TP:
I D.J WITH THE FIRE!!! 8D (D.J Nightmare's Character) Left_bar_bleue100/100I D.J WITH THE FIRE!!! 8D (D.J Nightmare's Character) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

I D.J WITH THE FIRE!!! 8D (D.J Nightmare's Character) Empty
PostSubject: I D.J WITH THE FIRE!!! 8D (D.J Nightmare's Character)   I D.J WITH THE FIRE!!! 8D (D.J Nightmare's Character) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:06 am

Name: Today my name D.J. Nightmare

Appearence: who knows i change my avi's like i change underwear...not that i wear any...

Background:...what happends in Vegas STAYS in Vegas

Alignment:((good,evil or neutral.)) I am EVIL!!!! EEEEVIL!!!! *puts pinky at my chin*

Strength:9
Speed:8
Dexterity:8
Artes:9
Intelligence:7
Defense:10
Back to top Go down
Asch

Asch

Male Number of posts : 23
Class/Allignment : Swordsman/Evil
married/dating(rp wise) : Your probably a fat gorilla so GO AWAY
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Character sheet
HP:
TP:

I D.J WITH THE FIRE!!! 8D (D.J Nightmare's Character) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I D.J WITH THE FIRE!!! 8D (D.J Nightmare's Character)   I D.J WITH THE FIRE!!! 8D (D.J Nightmare's Character) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:16 am

*looks at her and my eye twitches*...uh... approved...
Back to top Go down

I D.J WITH THE FIRE!!! 8D (D.J Nightmare's Character)
Page 1 of 1